Question Of The Day, Friday, June 15

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I listen to WBZ in the morning while getting ready for work. I also listen to talking radio while driving at night on AM stations, usually political topics. I also like to listen to shows on EWTN radio.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I listen to WBZ in the morning while getting ready for work. I also listen to talking radio while driving at night on AM stations, usually political topics. I also like to listen to shows on EWTN radio.
I used to listen to WZB when I was a teenager living in Maryland on my little transistor radio.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I listen to "Oldies" station too that plays 80's and 90's, typical pop stations and classical music.

I am often switching between them :lol:

If not that then I just go ahead and play from the playlist on my phone that is connected to the car. Rest assured of course I don't touch or look at my phone for anything else! and only listen to it when I am on a quiet road.
I still find 80s or 90s music on an oldies station odd. but I guess they DO qualify for that by now, lol

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm a podcast junkie.. I download my favourite shows and listen that way. Here in Australia that's the Government station, ABC. From the States I listen to NPR, Slate and a slew of others.