Question of the Day, Friday, June 13

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Friday (the 13th)! 

Simple question this morning: How many pillows are on your bed?

We have four pillows: two kings and two queens. I keep my king on the bottom and the queen only partially covers the king. Mollipop and Muffin will take turns sleeping above my head on the king pillow; that's turned into their spot now. Molli will sleep there first, but as soon as she comes back down to me during the night, then Muffin will go up there for the rest of the night. 

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just one really firm and bouncy one. When I was recovering from surgery though, I had to get three to elevate my head. Now I rotate between two of them, and the third one I put on my couch since my cat seemed to make it his spot.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three pillows.  T regular pillows and one body pillow.  The cats aren't allowed in my bedroom so they're all mine!

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just two - a memory foam one for me, and a cheap, nearly flat one for my boyfriend. He loves mine, but when I offered to buy him one, he said no.

When I lived with my parents, my one bed used to have two regular pillows and one body pillow. Another bed I used to sleep in, but is now a guest bed, has probably 6-8 pillows on it. I don't know why there are so many since it's just a single bed.. I'm pretty sure when I left that room, there were only 4.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One regular pillow and one Snoogle pregnancy pillow. My husband uses the regular pillow and I use the Snoogle. With my pillow, there's no room to have a regular one too, it's huge.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2 memory foam ones we got when we purchased our memory foam bed.  Before this I had 2 most of the time.  I still have 2 on the couch. 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 standards for me and 2 for husband/  I do have a body pillow for pregnancy but have not used it to much as been feeling fine so far:)

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise

Two sleeping pillows (though I usually use one), two pillows that's in a sham to decorate the bed with 3 smaller matching decorative pillows