Question Of The Day, Friday, July 21

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hmmm.... I do a lot of my shopping online because I always overspend in physical stores but rarely buy more then exactly what I need online...

I think it was the local CVS. I feel down some steps (super embarrassing) and banged up my leg fairly bad. So I bought some Arcina gel for the bruising and instant heating pads. I haven't used the heating pads yet because the Arcina gel has worked wonders.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:(When I left the grocery store yesterday, I went by Dollar General to buy Alka Seltzer Cold Plus. I have the sniffles.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm.... I do a lot of my shopping online because I always overspend in physical stores but rarely buy more then exactly what I need online...

I think it was the local CVS. I feel down some steps (super embarrassing) and banged up my leg fairly bad. So I bought some Arcina gel for the bruising and instant heating pads. I haven't used the heating pads yet because the Arcina gel has worked wonders.
Sorry that you fell. Arnica works great! I use both the gel externally and Hylands tablets internally.