Question of the day Friday july 14th

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Trying to avoid it, unless vegan or Italian ice, but like the next bizarre flavor I haven’t tried out of sheer curiosity. These have included

champagne sherbet
mushroom
green tea
earl grey
lemon verbena

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is no longer made, but it was Hazed and Confused by Ben & Jerry's. One I like now is New York Super Fudge Chunk from Ben & Jerry's.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a big fan of ice cream,but I will say I enjoy a good coffee ice cream.Sherbet is my actual favorite,lime being at the top of my list,raspberry second.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Vanilla, homemade. Accept no substitutes.

Store-bought - anything with "stuff" in it, like ripples of peanut butter, marshmallow, or caramel, chunks of chocolate, cookie dough, bit of fruit (like strawberries in strawberry ice cream)

Also like lemon Italian ice, but that's not ice cream, but it is a nice substitute when it's really hot.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Trying to avoid it, unless vegan or Italian ice, but like the next bizarre flavor I haven’t tried out of sheer curiosity. These have included

champagne sherbet
mushroom
green tea
earl grey
lemon verbena
Green tea ice cream is really good! I've had it a few times at Japanese restaurant. I like that it's refreshing and not too sweet.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I absolutely love a local brands version of chocolate/peanut butter. I could eat the entire carton. I also really like chocolate chip. And cookie dough. And rocky road. There's a small family owned ice cream/candy shop here in town that is famous for their ice cream, and now I might have to pay them a visit!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Vanilla, homemade. Accept no substitutes.

Store-bought - anything with "stuff" in it, like ripples of peanut butter, marshmallow, or caramel, chunks of chocolate, cookie dough, bit of fruit (like strawberries in strawberry ice cream)

Also like lemon Italian ice, but that's not ice cream, but it is a nice substitute when it's really hot.
Ahh, homemade vanilla has such a delicious and unique taste and texture that can't be replicated. :yummy:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m not a big ice cream person; but when I do want it, stuff it with fruit or cookies. Especially Oreos.

One of our favorite things is the frozen yogurt places where you can add your own toppings and you pay by weight. Its iffy for allergen cross contamination but better than places that scoop for you.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I really like peanut butter in my ice cream but it has to be a vanilla or peanut butter base.