Question of the day Friday july 14th

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
hello TCS family! today in honor of summer i bring you my new question of the day : What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
my favorite is strawberry cheese cake by ben and jerrys

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything peanut butter or coffee flavored.
Unfortunately, I cannot eat ice cream anymore even with dairy pills. Just not worth it.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Strawberry, but I haven't eaten ice cream in a long time. I don't have a freezer big enough to store it and when I'm out during summer I'm usually trying to get my shopping done ASAP and get home, not stopping off for ice cream.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chocolate chip if it has the shards of dark chocolate rather than actual chocolate chips. I love Graeter's ice cream which is made in Ohio but I think it is sold in a lot of stores across the country. Lots of different flavors with the chocolate shavings. They actually pour hot fudge into the ice cream while it is churning to make the chocolate shards.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Breyer's rocky road. Unfortunately, I've only been able to find it once in the last 3 years. I usually settle for cookies and cream.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Graeter's ice cream which is made in Ohio but I think it is sold in a lot of stores across the country.
There was one of their shops near my house wen I lived in Columbus. I used go to in and get the biggest bowl
of whatever I fancied that day. YUM!!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really a huge fan of ice cream. I used to like butter pecan but I haven't had any in a long while. I have 2 little containers of some kind in the freezer that I'll probably end up throwing out because I don't really like it.

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Typically mint chocolate chip. I make a really good homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I also like buttermint.

For Ben and Jerry's, I really like Half Baked or Oat of this World.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Ben and Jerry's Phish Food!

I like trying interesting flavors, too. We went to an independent ice cream place earlier this week and J and I shared a flight of four flavors which included a fluffernutter and a dark chocolate peanut butter cup.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is this 7-11 brand it is raspberry white chocolate cheesecake... The only bad thing is it only comes in the small containers like the Ben and Jerry's brand... Like come on... I want more hahaha

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
They don’t make it anymore but Haagen Daz used to make a coffee ice cream swirled with caramel and it was my absolute favorite. Now I really don’t have one, but usually if I buy it’s something Haagen Daz.