Question of the Day, Friday, July 11

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Karen, I've had that blue cheese mustard from SK. I love that stuff! The last time we were in Conn, we went to a SK and I bought several jars of different mustard. I know there was a Cheddar Ale mustard and I distinctly remember the Blue Cheese. The Cheddar Ale was really good; so was the Blue Cheese. I forget what else we got.

There is a Reading China and Glass at the Vanity Fair outlet down around Reading, PA and they sell some SK items. For a while, I think SK was selling some Barefoot Contessa mixes, too, but I never tried them.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love mustard - when I was a kid i used to eat mustard sandwiches. I love a deli-style mustard brand called "Batampte" - but it's very hard to find here. We have to ask the deli mgr at the supermarket to order it for us from their distributor and then we stock up on it.

Ketchup -- Heinz is my favorite.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love mustard - when I was a kid i used to eat mustard sandwiches. I love a deli-style mustard brand called "Batampte" - but it's very hard to find here. We have to ask the deli mgr at the supermarket to order it for us from their distributor and then we stock up on it.

Ketchup -- Heinz is my favorite.
Aren't they a New York company known for their pickles?  I would've thought with the snow birds and other escapees from cold winters there would be a big enough market in Florida for them to be easily found there.