Question of the Day, Friday, January 29

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!
 And Happy Friday!
 I'm ready to get home and start my weekend.

Easy question this morning: How do you get online? Computer? Tablet? Phone?

Most of the time, I use my desktop for internet surfing. A close second is now my iPad. I will use my laptop if I have it turned on for other stuff. I do use my Nook from time to time, but since I got the iPad, the Nook seems to be used only for reading now (and the last couple books I took out of the library, I did so using the iPad). I never use my phone as I think that's a real pain in the butt.

(Honestly, I have to say that iPad is the greatest thing since sliced bread. 
 I have slowly been putting my life into that thing! Appointments, notes, my calendar, everything.)

What about you?

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tower pc for work/research photos. Tablet for quick searches or when out and about.  Got rid of cell phone.

***Tip:  Have had two tablets hacked one stolen so best to always back up info. 

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
95% of my laptop, but sometimes my phone (that's usually if I'm out of the house). I prefer not to on the phone though, have a pinched nerve in my neck and looking down aggravates it. Holding it up for a long time just isn't doable. Plus it just looks weird, lol. Rare, maybe once a month, I might go on my tablet.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's probably 55% tablet, 40% laptop and the rest phone right now. I used the phone a lot more when I was commuting to work by train.

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How do you get online? Computer? Tablet? Phone?
Yes to all of the above. :lol3:

Desktop to "work" on here, pay bills, etc. Tablet for casual surfing and playing games and phone if I am out.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mostly, my PC at work.

I also utilize my Android constantly.  

Then, my PC or my laptop at home. 

I'm far too plugged in.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Chromebook: 85% (I love this thing)

Mac Desktop: 10% (I mostly use it for billing and graphics work these days)

iPhone: 5% (mostly for calls and games now, not much for internet browsing unless I need to look up something and I am not near my computer

and I use my work computer when I am at work.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The laptop usually,  I use my phone may 1 or 2 percent of the time.

That is for personal use.  Most of my time using the internet is for work.  I have something from the company that uses my internet connection to hook up to the company server.  It doesn't even have a hard drive.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
99.9% I use my laptop. My 'smart' phone is so smart I can't figure it out! LOL Actually, I am old and not very techy.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
99% laptop, 1% Kindle. I just have a flip phone so I can just answer it instead of standing there trying to swipe the screen to open it up, for some reason it was very annoying, I could NEVER answer without swiping it multiple times!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have my laptop, & my phone, so either one of those.  When you see my signature purple font, I'm on my computer, when not, I'm on my phone. (my phone doesn't show color choices).