Question of the Day, Friday, January 28

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

So...you have your morning coffee or tea and you're sitting down at your computer. Where do you go first?

I usually hit my email first, then go to FB. I'm a member of several FB groups, some are cooking/baking groups, and I like to see what's going on.
Where do you go first?

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emails, TCS, various news sites, and YouTube- I especially like The History Guy and Virtual Railfan.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
First I usually check out the obits. :ohwell: (and now I have an answer for Tuesday's QotD)
Then weather
Then email
Then TCS where I then end up spending most of my online time

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahaha, like I could open my laptop while drinking my morning coffee. That's a recipe for little fingers smashing random keys. Laptop is naptime and bedtime only generally. I'm so behind on the music thread for this reason.

But on my phone with coffee and J is happily playing, I tend to start with Facebook, TCS and the various Wordle sites people have linked. I'll also check out a few babycenter forums, like the December 2020/January 2021 groups (I don't have an account or post, but like to see what others around my baby's age are dealing with).

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I start with TCS. Lovely way to start the day. I have to have a dose of sanity and cat love and fun before then checking a news site.
Then it's whatever "subject of the day" that I'm wanting to research- books to read, weather, birds, cat subjects, who's still at the shelter I volunteer at, meetup group events, astronomy subjects...you name it.
I've already checked my email as soon as I get up.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can vary at times but the general consensus of locations I go first is...

TCS
My graduate account at the university
YouTube
Check social media stuff (I mainly do that on my phone)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Always e-mails first, then class reservations at my gym, then either TCS or a dog breed site where I've been a member for a very long time. It has the same welcoming feel as TCS. :rbheart:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I start with my email, and my coffee/tea, and breakfast.
Then I go on TCS, eventually a quick FaceBook and sometimes Twitter...

I periodically check into a small food forum...

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On work days, the first thing I do is check my work email and open all the necessary things I need to do my job, then I'll go to my personal laptop and maybe set up a YouTube playlist to have on while I work. On weekends, it depends upon what I was doing the night before before I shut down my laptop because then it will open to that right away, so it will either be Facebook, Twitter, or my email.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't usually make it online until after dinner.I really enjoy having my coffee while watching the birds and squirrels while sitting at the dining room table.I usually read the news first,then check email and then here.After that,I check out Nascar,sometimes QVC,sometimes ancestry and finally facebook.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Email, News, TCS.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Messenger, to check if I have messages from my family back home. Then facebook, then emails. :)