Question Of The Day, Friday, February 23

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :woohoo:

Easy question this morning: What's your brand of toothpaste? Mouthwash/Rinse?

Ours is a Crest family. Rick uses Listerine and I use Colgate mouthwash.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use Colgate. He uses Ultra Brite. We both use Listerine mouthwash.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Biorepair - hands down the best toothpaste I've ever used, which has miraculously repaired the chipped enamel over the course of a year. I thoroughly recommend it. :biggrin:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Crest Complete, I think it's the Herbal one. And Listerine but I water it down with hydrogen peroxide and warm water. I dislike when things are too minty. Crest used to make a vanilla mint which I really liked. Wish it would come back. My husband has dentures, so no toothpaste but he also uses the Listerine.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got some charcoal toothpaste. It's totally black and looks a bit weird when it comes out of the tube.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Sensodyne enamel toothpaste for me with Listerine mouthwash.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Clay and Butter", this is a line regarding one brushing his teeth, from a VERY funny sitcom that was on for 9 seasons and still is on NETFLIX. I wonder if anybody can identify that funny, funny show. ( So sorry, am veering off the topic a bit, just could not resist.) :)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work at a place where they administer Duraphat toothpaste to the clients. It's prescription only and so high in fluoride that I've been told it would be lethal if anyone ate a tube of it.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My toothpaste has always been Aquafresh. I'm quite picky when it comes to toothpaste and only like brands that I'm used to. Sometimes I use Colgate (normally when I'm travelling).

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer Crest toothpaste. I still have Sensodyne too but I don't need it since having the problem tooth extracted. :rolleyes3:

I use Act restoring mouthwash and Glide floss. I'm kind of picky about my dental product brands. :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was using Arm & Hammer, but I'm trying to get stuff not tested on animals, at least for beauty products, so I switched to Tom's of Maine recently. It's been fine so far.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I was using Arm & Hammer, but I'm trying to get stuff not tested on animals, at least for beauty products, so I switched to Tom's of Maine recently. It's been fine so far.
Yep. Tom's is my brand. :cheerleader:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i always preferred Pepsodent, but can't find it any more in the stores. so now i use crest or colgate...:barfgreen: i really don't like strong mint flavor in my toothpaste.

i don't use a mouthwash these days, but used to use a wintergreen or spearmint flavored. i don't like peppermint mouthwash, and will never use listerine again. that stuff could peel the paint off of things, and it feels like that in my mouth......:nono: