Question of the Day, Friday, February 10

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Peter Pan creamy, especially the Honey Roast.  I find that a couple of crackers with some of that on them will kill a sugar craving very nicely.  Also, I use the regular to make a peanut butter cream cheese icebox pie.  When I'm feeling fancy, I do a square one, cut it into little cubes, freeze them hard, then dip them into Magic Shell topping.  Easy little fancy dessert.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jiff Natural, creamy.
Love it in celery, (just bought some organic on sale :) )
Also like to dip baby carrots in it.
Apples are another good pairing w/ PB.
As far as sandwiches, I will do an occasional plain PB, or toast, but if doing PB & J, I always buy seedless raspberry.
Blackberry is good too! (If seedless).

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely Jif creamy with Bonne Maman Wild Berries Preserves on wheat

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Smuckers Natural with honey!  But regular if I'm having a pbj sandwich.  Having said that; we mostly eat almond butter here because DD tested positive for a mild peanut allergy when she was little.  She doesn't like any of them; but it just seems easier to keep the house mostly pb free.  I mostly miss the cookies but sometimes a banana with peanut butter or toast with the honey peanut butter (which I ate a lot when she was a baby.  And took her to Texas Roadhouse with all that peanut dust in the air... 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jif Natural. I grew up eating chunky but DH grew up eating creamy so that's what we always bought. I still do. I like it on a spoon, plain on white bread with a glass of milk or on white bread with sweet bread and butter pickles -Thanks to @mickNsnicks2mom   for the recommendation!- Try it if you haven't! It's so good. It has to be the sweet ones! This is also good on saltines!

My dad used to like peanut butter and butter on toast. Quite good.

I've never been a big fan of jelly/jam on my PB.

ETA How could  I forget a Fluffernutter on soft white bread? Bad me. Fluffernutters  rule!

Last edited: