Question of the day, Friday, Feb 4th

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning guys!! I have a test today in an hour and 10 minutes, I really hope I do well....
Anyway, my question today is...

What kind of cell phone do you have?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck on your test!!

I have a Samsung Rant right now (came free with my plan about two years ago; I would NOT recommend it!)

I'm due for an upgrade in about two weeks and plan to get an HTC EVO Shift

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an LG Ally. Its an alright phone but I wouldnt recommend it whatsoever, with the new update things have gotten laggy and the touch screen is on a delay. The only good thing is that the battery life is better but not worth the extra hassle. Im actually thinking about downgrading my phone to a non smart phone because Im not happy with the selection available.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
DH and I both have the Droid X. So far, we've been pleased with them, but boy do they ever suck battery juice!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since the only carrier with decent coverage and that actually has 3G in this area as claimed is AT&T we were stuck with their selection, which doesn't have much if you want an android keyboard phone.

I went with a Motorola Flipside. It's a decent phone that I haven't had any problems with. Motorola also has a couple of apps on it that are very useful. Their UI isn't one of them however.
If I knew they'd eventually be annoucing the Motorola Atrix in a few months I might have waited, even though it's fully touch.

Ironically, now months later AT&T is sending me offers for a free Flipside upgrade. I guess they failed to notice I already upgraded.
. If anyone else gets that offer, it's not that bad of a phone, though the camera isn't very good.

jenwales

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have an LG EnV Touch and kind of hate it. I can't wait until it dies so I can buy something Android based.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a Motorola Droid. . .yes, it's awesome. Except now I spend far too much time on the internet instead of doing things I should be doing.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Nokia 3500 classic, pink/black. I really like this phone, I've had this for 3 years and now the battery has started to act up so I may just get a new battery because I don't want a new phone. This has been very durable because of this metal frame, very good design!