Question of the Day, Friday, December 11

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends where I'm getting it :D. For frozen pizza I like the mushroom and garlic kind. . .I forget the brand. I like Costco combo pizza. From Pizza Hut I like Garden Party on thin crust. From other places I like pepperoni on regular crust---I used to like thick crust but it's just too greasy for me now.

Oh, and if I go to the fancy napoli wood-fired oven place, well, everything they sell is pretty good. But I especially like any kind with artichoke hearts.

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I live in a tiny town in North Carolina.  I call it "The Little Town That Wasn't" because there isn't a downtown.  The whole place is like the outskirts of most towns, little shops by the highway and tiny strip malls. No pizza here but Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's, Little Caesar's, and a Big Apple.

As for favorite toppings, I have four pizzas that I like and buy.

Green peppers and onions (about 75% of the time, that's what I get)

Hawiian

if I have a ride and can actually go to Big Apple, the owner lets me bring in my own toppings and I either get a feta (they have that on hand) and artichoke heart pizza or

Grilled Chicken (also on hand) and broccoli pizza (kinda like Chicken Divan on a crust)

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like canadian ham and pineapple on mine, I like most pizza but the one I mentioned is my fave.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm afraid I don't like pizza. Tastes like flavoured cardboard to me.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love pizza. Hubby and I both prefer cheese and pepperoni. Nothing else. We don't eat it anywhere but home as I eat gluten free. Freschetta is a grocery store brand we like and they have just started making a gluten free pizza. Udis makes one too and Wal Mart carries it now. So I buy those brands. The Udis are small so if I get that I buy a regular Freschetta and bake it for him.