Question Of The Day, Friday, August 4

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :banana1: I'm really happy today because Rick and I are taking the day off work to spend together. :woohoo:

Easy question this morning: When is your birthday (you don't have to tell your year, just month and day)?

My birthday is January 24.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1st of April, which is not fools day here in Spain
Anyway, my DNI says I was born on the 2nd because I was delivered at 23:50 and by the time the doctor fullfilled all paperwork It was already 00:05.
So most of my life I thought my birthday was 2nd of April, but I now know It is the first.

Last edited by a moderator:

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
30th April! Wished she'd waited a day so I could have been born in May. I say I was born in April however the very last day of a month it's like I wasn't born in that month. sounds weird I know . Was born via c section so was kinda scheduled .. I'd still be in there (tummy) now if had the choice lol

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
March 18th. I like being born in the spring, each year it seems like a new beginning as the world is born again. When I was younger (in my 20's) it was a bother, I never could have a party with my friends because everyone was hung over from St. Patrick's on the 17th. So I adapted and started my birthday after midnight on th 17th. :beerchug:

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
March 18th. I like being born in the spring, each year it seems like a new beginning as the world is born again. When I was younger (in my 20's) it was a bother, I never could have a party with my friends because everyone was hung over from St. Patrick's on the 17th. So I adapted and started my birthday after midnight on th 17th. :beerchug:
I spent St Patrick's day in Ireland once with my irish friend! There was a carnival etc however nothing like the celebrations they have got it world wide ! She lived in London with me and said I should have stayed there if wanted to party lol