Question of the Day, Friday, August 13

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning (almost noon)! :wave3:

What's your favorite website? Many of you will say TCS, but other than this?

I'm having a lot of fun on FB. Why? Because I'm on a couple really neat food forums. Two are for the Ninja Foodi Grill and one is a PA Dutch forum that's simply awesome. I have PA Dutch blood in me and it's really neat to see old recipes and even newer recipes that I'm not very familiar with. Very interesting people, recipes and pictures, and even traditions. On the Ninja forums, the admins are outstanding grill cooks and I have found that I can do pretty much anything on my Foodi Grills as long as I'm willing to take the time to learn. On the Bread forum, the recipes are so interesting and, once we get some cooler weather, I'm going to do some experimenting. I'm having such a good time.

What about you? What website are you enjoying?

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:arachno boards its a tarantula forum along with other bugs,creepy crawlies etc. good place to learn more about keeping these out of the norm type pets. also belong to a disabled chat forum and serve as a mod in a fb stroke group but the only 2 sites i am active mainly is here and arachnoboards

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Facebook, although I've also joined BITD in Northern Virginia, a group that shows up in my feed. I grew up in Arlington, so it's neat to see what everyone remembers and how it's all changed. One of the other members of that group is also a cat lover, and she posts funny cat memes, which show up later on our Fur Pictures and Videos thread. Wonder who posts those. ;)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The only other website which I've been a long time member of is a dog breed forum. I never joined Facebook or any other social media site and don't miss it.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Facebook,ancestry,nascar,doxie board,there are a couple of pages from the town I grew up in that I really enjoy...I've joined a couple of pages for canning and gardening and even QVC on occasion.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Youtube. There is too much politics on facebook. Some of my relatives make me so angry at the crap they post and my brother and sister would have a fit if I replied to them. They know I have a bad temper.