Question Of The Day, Friday, August 11

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :banana1:

Who was the last person you called on your phone?
Who was the last person who called you?

The last person I called was my sister.
The last person who called me was Rick's sister.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The last person I called was one of our nephews. The last person who called me was a shelter volunteer.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The last person I called was mum, and she was the last person to call me too! (I'm not great with phonecalls and rarely use the phone).

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, I seldom use the phone. The last incoming call was 2 days back, and a telemarketer. Phooey!

The last outgoing call I made . . . must have been over a week ago, to arrange for the evergreens to get trimmed.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What?! This thing makes phone calls too? :D

The last person who called me was my aunt. I didn't answer ;). The last person I called was my mom because I couldn't find her in the store and she wasn't hearing her text notifications.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
What?! This thing makes phone calls too? :D
:flail: I hardly ever use mine for phone calls, either. Last person to call me was my spouse. Last person I called was the vet. I should add them to my speed dial list.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The last person I called was an employee at our favorite pet store. A new Starbucks was supposed to open up right next door and I wanted to check if it had actually opened. I needed food for Carleton and thought what could be better than a trip to the pet store with coffee. :thumbsup:

The last person who called me was one of my grown kids.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
The last person I called was the doctor. The last person to call was my husband's karate partner, to tell him she wouldn't be going to karate class last night.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I almost never use the phone, so this was last week.
The last person I called was Toyota
The last person who called me was my buddy Shane

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last person I called: My moommyyy.

Last person who called me: Does voicemail count? Because the last person who called me, not sure who they were, but they clearly didn't know how to leave a voicemail - she was confused on why no one was answering, not realizing it was the messaging system, and then started chatting with a man :headscratch: and so I thusly ended up hearing a good hunk of their private convo, before finally hanging up.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Last person I called was my BFF,,, and who I call my, "older" sister...

Last call I got was New Vet....

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last person who called me was my neighbor yesterday and the last person I called was my doctor last week.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last person I called: My moommyyy.

Last person who called me: Does voicemail count? Because the last person who called me, not sure who they were, but they clearly didn't know how to leave a voicemail - she was confused on why no one was answering, not realizing it was the messaging system, and then started chatting with a man :headscratch: and so I thusly ended up hearing a good hunk of their private convo, before finally hanging up.
That's too funny.
My voicemail msg used to be 'you know what to do'. But, everyone said it was rude and had to change. I mean, come on, doesn't everyone know what to do?
The only reason it is changed is because Verizon changed their VM service.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Today the last person I called was at my parent's house (like a landline phone, remember those?) where my younger sister answered the phone. And the last person to call me was my hair dresser- she had a cancellation, so I got to come earlier.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My landline has been out for days, so I can't remember who was the last person to call me. Probably someone trying to get me to apply for a credit card or give me a "free" cruise. AT&T can't seem to fix it. Few people call me on my cell, so I don't remember who for that either.

The last person I called (on the cell, of course) was my son last night at 11 p.m. He had texted me that his cat was undergoing surgery at that minute at the emergency vet. Poor kitty had one of those gross cuterebra larva in his neck.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
The last call I got was from the rescue where I volunteer.

The last call I made was to a friend's mom that I have become friends with. She's 90!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the last call i made was to the local bus system. and the last call i received was a follow-up call from a (very nice) customer service person at Honeyville.

i didn't count incoming scammer or telemarketer calls. those either ring once and then they're automatically disconnected (YAY!), or (rarely) they wait for my answering machine message to finish and hope that someone will pick up -- right, NOT!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL...BOTH answers are "Animal Control." There was a large and very friendly pit bull wandering the complex with collar and rabies, but no id tag. We were afraid he would be hit. The owner came by frantically searching, so I called and left a second message that the dog was home. They did call me back, and the lady was very nice. We talked a bit, and she told me that there are no TNR's in our area and that our city does not permit roaming animals. She DID take my name and number as a volunteer for any animal safety/welfare activities that might come up. So I now have a good rapport with our local animal control.