Question Of The Day, Friday, April 27

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :yess: (I live for weekends)

Do you have a favorite theme song from a tv show? Do you remember all the words, if there were any?

I can still sing all the lyrics to Mr. Ed. "A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse, of course."

At work, I also find myself singing, "They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky" from the Addams Family. And, of course, I always snap my fingers at the right times. :lol:

And the old Hawaii 5-0 theme, courtesy of the Ventures (I think)

How about you?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Family Ties Theme Song:

I bet we been together for a million years,
And I bet we'll be together for a million more.
Oh, It's like I started breathing on the night we kissed,
And I can't remember what I ever did before.
What would we do baby, Without Us?
And there ain't no nothing we can't love each other through.
Sha la la la.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My very favorite theme music is from drama series and adaptations I have viewed on PBS.
I love the one from Downton Abbey as the music reminds me of the life ups and downs portrayed in the series. It is intense and bittersweet at the same time.

I love the one from my very favorite series, Mr. Selfridge.

The one from Call The Midwife I do love.

All of the music from the Jane Austen adaptations I really love.

Last edited:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who's The Boss? because I was super obsessed with watching reruns when I was in high school and college. I still love the show, but haven't seen it in awhile. I also like the Growing Pains theme.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I remember the songs Winchester mentioned. So many catchy theme music from 1960s TV !
I think Route 66 theme [ Nelson Riddle ] is my favorite. Also Peter Gunn [ Henry Mancini ] and Secret Agent Man [ Johnny Rivers ]

Last edited:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
How about favorite video game theme music? This one must have been popular as I've found it on piano, guitar, guitar and whistling, ukulele and guitar, string quartet, harp, full orchestra and pan flute and orchestra among others!

This is the original version - a happy piece of music with a reggae beat! Without further ado, the theme song to The Secret of Monkey Island.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't really have a favorite theme song, but i do like the theme songs from all the older tv shows -- like Mr Ed, The Addams Family, Gilligan's Island, even Fantasy Island and The Love Boat!