Question of the day, Friday April 23rd

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone

Sorry if today's questions is a bit girly
But I'm sure men can enjoy answering too..

Is there a certain color that you wear most of the time and what is it?? Is it your favorite color, or just something that suits you?

clucas976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
two colors the most.

At work, I generally stick to black. It keeps any ideas out of customers heads about commenting on whatever I'm wearing.

otherwise, I really really really like to wear orange, its my favorite color. I also wear earthtones/browns a LOT.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always wear purple in one way or another. I try to make it more subtle, because I really don't want to look like the cheshire cat, but it's my favorite color, and as far as whether it suits me or not I have no idea because my fashion sense isn't all that developed

My second favorite color is pink and I do wear that a lot also.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i wear a lot of black to be honest i have to for work but i tend to stick a bright coloured top on to go with black pants, nothing worse than walking into a pub where the staff look as if they were going to a funeral

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

because my fashion sense isn't all that developed
Heck, I have NO fashion sense!

I seem to wear a lot of reds and plum colors. I have light reddish hair, so I know it clashes sometimes, but I love those colors.

I also have a lot of teal blouses and shirts.

buttercup29

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I lean towards the dark colours mostly black. I do like reds, greens and purple though and try to wear more often. Purple is my favorite colour.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear a variety of colors. My pants are always black or dark blue, but I have a variety of blouses, shirts and T-shirts. One of my favorite T-shirts is one that has 3 cute kittens on it and says Made in the USA

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear a lot of blue, both light and dark. Since I don't work I'm usually in very casual clothes. I just seem to have blue more than any other color, even a blue Italian leather handbag which I love.

EDIT: When I was working I loved the combo of beige and brown but don't have many casual clothes in those colors.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wear a fair bit of black/dark grey, but usually with another colour -- something in the blue/green/grey area, which is my favourite, or red.