Question of the Day, Friday, April 22

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I bought every episode of Supernatural for under $15. It’s all on disks but works great as I can and have watched all episodes over 8 times each. Never gets old. I wouldn’t have paid full price.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It depends. I do pay more at times for convenience. Other times I can be ruthless in trying to find a bargain. I had to buy some pants online for my mother yesterday and managed to get a code and saved 50%.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How tall are you? I'm 5'9 and often have to get the Long or Tall size of jeans. But that's not too hard to find these days.

I'm the same way, I will drink store brand. But I do love trying all the brands and varieties to compare. Then I will probably go back to cheaper store brands.

I always look for coupon codes first. I usually order enough to get free shipping, which is usually around $50. I often buy store brands to save money. If it's something I really want, then I will pay full price. I love trying all the different brands and varieties of food and drink and since food items are usually not too awful expensive, sometimes I splurge.
I'm 5'10" . Unfortunately, I also inherited my mom's hourglass figure. Clothing designers figure all tall women have narrow hips, small bottom, and skinny legs . So even the tall stuff rarely fits right.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I usually seem to get things on sale when I need them. Sometimes, if I really need it, I will pay full price but that's rare. I really bargain-shop with food, especially meat. I buy family packs, and freeze each pound of burger or chicken breast individually.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
good quality for footwear and yoga pants..need soft clothes and buy from Ebay, used or new,,lots of nice pre worn shirts that are
cheap, hee, hee