question of the day friday april 21st

Binxie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Binxie Binxie i buy fabric too but so that i can make cat toys with it
I also make small quilts about 15"x20" with scraps and leftover fabric that I give to shelters for the cats, it's also a great thing for old pillowcases, cut them in half and put some batting in and sew it closed and put a bit of quilting in it, perfect for any kitty to nap on.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I also make small quilts about 15"x20" with scraps and leftover fabric that I give to shelters for the cats, it's also a great thing for old pillowcases, cut them in half and put some batting in and sew it closed and put a bit of quilting in it, perfect for any kitty to nap on.
I also make mats for our local cat shelter but mine are out of fleece! They send them home with newly adopted cats so they will have a familiar scent at their new homes.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is so cool, and so thoughtful! I bet the kitties love them!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I also make mats for our local cat shelter but mine are out of fleece! They send them home with newly adopted cats so they will have a familiar scent at their new homes.
These hand made bed ideas for shelter cats are so awesome!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
coloring my hair which i only do once every 6 months

Last edited:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aside from necessary monthly bills. Replacing some household equipment.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Books, and things associated with books. By that, I mean labels to print out numbers to label series, so I can shelve them in order, wide library tape to attach the labels properly, and to do home-fixes on damages corners and spines of covers, and regular tape to mend pages that have become bent, or have small tears. And I bought software for keeping track of my books, those I want, those I have, what I have read, and what I have not read, AND, if I loan one out, who has it, what date they took it, and their contact information. In addition to the software, I have a computer page for every author that I collect, and miscellaneous pages for authors that I only want one volume for, AND I have typed and printed index cards for each of those, as well. I currently have about 1400 books in my home (counting the 6 that are on order, but not yet arrived, with another 2200 on my "to read" list. LOL, and I ONLY keep books that I like well enough to know that I want to read again.