Question Of The Day, Friday, April 12

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite fast food restaurant is a Pita place that has 6 locations. I like it so much that I usually eat my sandwich before I get home. :yummy:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are a few Slim Chickens places in Sioux Falls. Their chicken is good, nothing really special. But their sweet tea. . .! I go just for that :D.

I also go to Sonic (food is mediocre) just for an Ocean Water.

Aaah, how could I forget! My very favorite fast food place is Culver's. Butterburgers, custard, and cheese curds. Or fries, or sweet potato fries, or onion rings. . .they're all good. My nephew likes cheese curds so we always get a huge order of those so that's what I think of first. But so fattening. I try not to go too often.

Last edited:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat fast food but I'd give in for Popeye's chicken and biscuits. Nothing is good anymore at KFC except their famous cole slaw.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a hamburger place about ten miles from here. Nick's. The best burger ever. I can't make something that good at home and I have tried. Meat is bought fresh regularly. My favorite is a cheeseburger with chili, cole slaw, mustard and jalapeño. I bliss out just thinking about it. And they are served hot! When I get one to go, it can be too hot to eat when I open it in the car.

Other than that, I sometimes eat at Subway.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a hamburger place about ten miles from here. Nick's. The best burger ever. I can't make something that good at home and I have tried. Meat is bought fresh regularly. My favorite is a cheeseburger with chili, cole slaw, mustard and jalapeño. I bliss out just thinking about it. And they are served hot! When I get one to go, it can be too hot to eat when I open it in the car.

Other than that, I sometimes eat at Subway.
Wowza, that sounds so good and it's about 5:00am here. I like your combo of toppings. :clap:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The adult portions are too big for me too. I would love to spend less and get a kid's meal instead. I hate wasting food & money.
for me, i do best eating smaller meals/snacks spread out though each 24 hours. but because i do that, when i feel hungry i really do need to eat something.

as far as i know, there's no requirement that a 'kid's meal' from a take out or some 'eat there' places must be for a kid -- unless it says so on their menu. but i did ask the folks at the bbq place if i could order a kid's meal, and i ate it there.

so i'd say, go ahead and ask if you could order a kid's meal, when you'd prefer one! :D

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for me, i do best eating smaller meals/snacks spread out though each 24 hours. but because i do that, when i feel hungry i really do need to eat something.

as far as i know, there's no requirement that a 'kid's meal' from a take out or some 'eat there' places must be for a kid -- unless it says so on their menu. but i did ask the folks at the bbq place if i could order a kid's meal, and i ate it there.

so i'd say, go ahead and ask if you could order a kid's meal, when you'd prefer one! :D
On a few occasions my wife and I have gone to a drive through place and ordered a kid's meal and split it. This is more of a snack than a meal of course.
We do fight over the free toy though :flail:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like their Cherry Limeades. They are just Sprite with cherry juice and a little lime juice.
I went to a Sonic once for a mint limeade because someone had told me about it and it sounded weird, but was surprisingly good.