Question Of The Day, Friday, April 12

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :yess:

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Do you like McD's or Burger King? How about Wendy's? Or is there a local fast food place that you really like? What's your choice?

For me, it's Wendy's. Love their fries. (And I always liked their commercials "How do square fish swim???")

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We don't do much eating in fast food restaurants because of how I have to eat.
Sometimes on Saturday mornings we go to McDonald's. They make oatmeal, give you a packet with gold and black raisins and another packet with apple chunks. It makes a good breakfast for me.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jimmy John's. I love their subs with extra Jimmy peppers (hot peppers). They have a new Kickin Ranch dressing that's a bit spicy and is SO good!

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I don't do fast food very often. However I have had dinner 5-6 times recently at a nearby Wendy's. Not bad ... $5. value deal !✌

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is Burger King because they are the ones around here that have a vegie burger. I am vegetarian and don't go to fast food places often. I would say that the most popular fast food place around here is Chick-fil-A. They always have long lines. I used to love their cole slaw but they don't make it anymore.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite is Burger King because they are the ones around here that have a vegie burger. I am vegetarian and don't go to fast food places often. I would say that the most popular fast food place around here is Chick-fil-A. They always have long lines. I used to love their cole slaw but they don't make it anymore.
Taco Bell has a very adaptable menu and will make anything vegetarian. You just have to tell them to leave the meat off and you can add anything you like. Black beans, refried beans, guacamole, etc.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Subway, Burger King, and Taco Bell because they have vegetarian options. I love Wendy's half salads because the whole one is too big for me.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have a favorite fast food restaurant or regular restaurant for that matter. Maybe Arby's...?

Since I had weight loss surgery two years ago, I can't eat a full fast food meal, so it's never felt worth it to go since reheated fast food doesn't taste very good. Plus I'm trying to go vegetarian, so all of the usual places I'd eat at have limited options for me now.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i rarely eat out, it's only when i haven't had time to eat and know i need to eat.

Burger King is okay, i'll get something from their dollar menu. and once, i went to a semi-local bbq place, and got a 'kid's meal' (which was plenty enough for me).

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only time I eat fast food is when I'm in Phx. Then it's either Rally's Burgers or Pete's Fish N Chips.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Long John Silver's, but there are very few of them now, and the quality has gone way down. There's a Brown's Chicken nearby that I also like a lot. It's got Italian beef sandwiches, onion rings, and coleslaw. My favorites.