Question of the Day, Friday, 24 November, 2023

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Weekend!!

I hope all Americans enjoyed Thanksgiving. Personally I think it should be a global holiday.

What are your fave pizza toppings? thin or thick crust?

I like thin crust with anchovies and onions but I get other ones at times

How about you?

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mushrooms are always a tasty topping, but the main thing is that it be rich with plenty of cheese.
In general, cheese is always a tasty food (ingredient), probably because they declared it rich is not-so-healthy fat.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We used to like deep dish but prefer thin crust now. I like mine loaded up with most veggies except olives. DH likes pepperoni or sausage but if we share he'll eat red/green pepper.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pepperoni, mushrooms, banana peppers, diced tomato… Also a restaurant in my hometown pulls the meat from their chicken wings and uses it as a topping. Nice and spicy. Its like getting all the good stuff in one bite. :yummy: (Normally I just get cheese pizza there. Its good enough that you’ll never miss the toppings.)

I like a moderately thick crust cut into squares best. After that give me thin and floppy. Deep dish after that…

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like thin or thick, it just kind of depends on where I'm getting it from or if it's frozen. Typically thin crust is better as a frozen pizza and thick crusts are better from actual pizza places. My favorite toppings are sausage and pineapple.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like an in between crust, it's often referred to as hand tossed. My favorite is pepperoni or plan cheese with extra cheese. I will eat any topping but anchovies. I am not crazy about chicken on pizza but I will eat it if that is what the others that I am getting pizza with want.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite pizza is plain old margherita but I also like ham and cheese. I prefer thick crusts but tonight I had a delicious thin crust pizza!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly, we could eat pizza several times a week.

Thicker crust, sprinkled with shredded Parm, then loaded with sauce, tons of sliced pepperoni, caramelized onions with peppers, then several grated cheeses to top it all off. I like mushrooms, too.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm not much of a pizza eater but California Pizza Kitchen used to make a tostada pizza that I loved. They took it off the menu, though. I was probably the only one who ever ordered it. I mean, who ever heard of refried beans on a pizza! :lol: