Question of the Day, Friday, 17 November 2023

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably at home too, I can't leave my little ones without their medicine. Overnight leaves me worried enough. They are too scared of people to have someone come over. If i could, I would go to a mountainous place with lakes, anywhere!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man. So many choices. Our cats would be fine for a weekend, but somewhere with available childcare would be nice. I'm still not feeling 100%, so nothing too active.

A cabin does sound nice. A fireplace, hot cocoa, fall colors.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A weekend probably wouldn't be enough time but I'd love to visit more of the countries in Europe, e.g. Italy, France, Norway. So if I only had a weekend I'd like to spend it on the East coast where the fall colors are magnificent. 🍁

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking as the cat I am, that's easy.

I'd like to go to a super-luxury hotel with first class buffet cuisine and full facilities. Not too many people, but several cats around for company.
And I'd start dieting a week before.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really want to go to a bunch of National Parks in the Southwest, specifically Utah, so I would love to go there with my dogs.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definately the Outer Banks,as close to the water as I could get.
It's interesting that I live walking distance to the Chesapeake Bay and I literally never go down to look at the water. I need to start doing that again. Used to go on walks down to the beach and just watch the water go in and out.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's interesting that I live walking distance to the Chesapeake Bay and I literally never go down to look at the water. I need to start doing that again. Used to go on walks down to the beach and just watch the water go in and out.
I envy you!On our way back from spending the summer on the Outer Banks as a teenager,we stopped and snooped for a couple of days in that area,went thru the tunnel,etc.It was lovely and quite fascinating.