Question of the Day - February 26th!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Life, Scrabble, Monopoly (especially the electronic one, it is so much easier), Scene It (I have the Harry Potter edition) Sorry, Clue...Basically anything except for Trivial Pursuit, that one confuses me.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my favs is Apples to Apples. It's so much fun. I also like Life, Scene It (Harry Potter is my favorite) and the electronic Monopoly. Also Uno Attack, regular Uno, Phase 10, and Skip Bo

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me and my friend have quite an extensive collection of games between us and everything Christmas and Thanksgiving we have whole day game day. My favorite is Scattergories, her's I think is Scene It and we both also love Mad Gab. We try to add a new one every year too!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm always up for a game of Life
The retro one btw, not the new one. I like seeing the old salaries

Taboo is pretty fun as well.

Right now the only games we have are:
Life, Monopoly, Clue, Twister, Taboo, Mindtrap, Scrabble, and The Simpsons Game.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love playing Life. My grandma and I would play that and Payday for hours when I was younger. I also bought Sorry! around Xmas because it can be quite fun too.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Risk. Mostly because my stepson and his friends used to like to play that game when they spent the night at our house, and I could always beat them!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel, that game is Chinese Checkers.

I love board and card games! We sometimes have a family game night and we often bring cards or a portable game to a restaurant.

We like word games, like Scrabble and Probe. Clue is one of our favorites. We also like Frazzled and Trouble.

Our card games are Blackjack
and Concentration.

I spent too many rainy summer days/nights in the Catskills playing Monopoly before there was cable TV (you had to unplug the antenna if there was a thunderstorm because you could electrocute your TV) that I NEVER want to play that game anymore.

artgecko

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Monopoly...BUT it takes forever and I can't play with friends (for some reason folks usually end up angry at one another playing Monopoly).

What I really like is phase 10 and Uno, but those are cards, not boards.

Art

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scrabble and Aggravation. But Aggravation was more fun when my sis and a friend played. They were constantly trying to go after each other and everyone else would win.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my favorite board game that i play that is not online i guess would be scrabble or monopoly. but my favorite that i play online is backgammon and cribbage.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Apples to Apples, Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, Pictionary, and the Game of Dirty Minds. (I won't go into depth about that, just because there are younger kids here, but the dirtier mind you have, the worse you are at the game. It's quite fun.)