Question of the Day February 13th- Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, it's Friday the 13th. Do you have any problems with it being " Friday the 13th"? Any plans, anything you were planning to do but now that you know it's Friday the 13th you aren't going to do?

I have no problem with Friday the 13th. Actually my boys and I are hitting the movies early this afternoon to see Friday the 13Th.
I will admit I can only watch this movie during the day. I just don't think I could handle it at night. Besides I'm going to have one son on one side and the other on the other side of me during the moving.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL well it's already Saturday the 14th here but I didn't even know it was Friday the 13th yesterday until you pointed it out just now.

It's just another day for me.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no problems with going out on Friday the 13th, We are taking the kids out to dinner for thier Valentines gift from us tonight ( because tomorrow is Mommy and Daddy time)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Ok, it's Friday the 13th. Do you have any problems with it being " Friday the 13th"? Any plans, anything you were planning to do but now that you know it's Friday the 13th you aren't going to do?
Nope, not supersticious (sp).

No plans, got a killer migraine today, so aside from resting.... doubt I'll do much else.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No problems at all with the date. Not much planned though. Just a birthday celebration for Tiny (her 10th) and my other cats will get to join in as well.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just another day except people who are calling at work keep pointing it out and making a big deal about it which is annoying.

I have the beginnings of a migraine so no plans for me!

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday the 13th doesnt bother me a bit, although Im pretty superstitous about everything else

this is one of my friends favorite, lucky days.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. I actually love Friday the 13ths.
My birthday is a 13th, so I get my birthday on a Friday the 13th every so often. The year before last was one.
13 is my favorite number.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope!

It's my friends bday today and my bday is on a 13th too
And we aren't bothered

But I don't fancy flying on that date though :S

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No Friday the 13th superstitions over here. Rob had tulips sent to my work for Valentine's Day, and then we went to lunch together before going bowling that night.

Friday the 13th usually is a good day for me, as well as my grandma (she loves 13 to begin with - its her birth day, as well as her wedding anniversary day, and throwing in the Friday since a lot of people are superstitious, makes it her favorite)

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not superstitious, so it's just another day. I'm always surprised at how many people schedule their surgery on Friday the 13th. For some reason, I expect more people to be superstitious about it. We were really busy yesterday in the O.R.!