Question of the Day - December 4th

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

What is your natural hair color?

Mine is just plain old brown!
There is an old story that my grandmother used to tell me. I think it may have been an Aesop Fable, but not sure. A man had two wives (which is common in the country that DW is from), and began going grey. The younger of the brides would pluck grey hairs from her husband's head and the older woman would pluck the non-grey hairs from his head.

Of course between them, they picked him bald. This is one of the biggee's in the Aesop line but cannot remember the moral of it.

Help, any body?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born blonde and my hair changed colours to really dark brown. Now it is a medium brown. I tried to colour it back to the dark brown but it washes out within a week.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born with blonde hair, which turned strawberry blonde in my teens. In my 20's it took on a lot of red and darkened. Then as I hit my 40's my hair turned mousy brown and gray. I get it dyed a real pretty red now as it fits my skin color

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a dark sable with hints of red.

Now there are grey and white hairs mixed in.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was a child, my hair was such a dark black that the little old ladies at church would ask me if my hair was blue!!! It lightened a little in high school to a very dark brown. Now I have so much gray that I have it colored medium brown, with dark blond highlights, chestnut lowlights. I think I got my first few gray hairs when I was about 16!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair color is a medium auburn brown. I don't dye it or color treat it in any way since I donate to Locks of Love regurally.
It's naturally wavy.

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Hair was black at birth. But then lightened to a very light blonde. It stayed that way till I was 16 then died my hair a darker blonde. Then went light brown then dark brown, then red, then mahogany, the a medium brown which i really like and may actually try again. right now it is a strawberry blonde. ICK!!

I tried dying my hair a light brown when my hair was light blonde. turned reddish blonde. Seriously considering a new colour with highlights but no idea what