Question of the Day - December 27th

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

I might be going to my Dad's club with my parents, if not that then I'll be home with the kitties!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None - we will pretty much be here by ourselves. No sense in really staying up till midnite - we'll go to bed at the normal time.

Charlie will be showing this weekend, so that's our main entertainment - and hopefully he will Grand

We might check out a movie earlier in the day - will see how much left over money we have from the show weekend.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No big plans here for new years - just relaxing at home watching the ball drop in NYC on TV

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure yet, I don't think I'll be going out or anything, its always so crowded & awful downtown with the college kids

jeamy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Staying home, and cooking a good meal for myself, and getting out some extra treats for the kitties. I'll be in bed well before midnight.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Staying home and doing nothing probably. We'll watch the ball drop at Times Square on TV though. And New Year's Day is when our favorite stores have big sales so we're going shopping that day I think.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No big plans for New Years. We will drop by a friends for a few hours then back home and watch the ball drop on tv.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Staying home with the kids and cats.
Mason has to work...someone has to keep the rest of us safe from the drunks and crackheads

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are trying to make plans with out friends. They had a baby a few weeks ago and with all the holiday plans we haven't made it down to their house.

If not we will watch movies, drink some & then crash.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be having my "Thank God, I made It Through Another Year" dinner at home -
with a special dinner of who knows what. Will enjoy quality time with the kids and look forward to another year!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be spending New Years Eve at Home as well. My sister may stop by for the evening but that really depends on the weather.
I am planning on making a nice prime rib roast for dinner. Then watch tv with the kitties.

emchelle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, for the past five years, New Year's Eve has been combined with my b-day (December 30th) and I've celebrated it with several of my girlfriends. This year, however, we're all too far apart to celebrate together and I think I'm just going to be partying with Mom, Dad and the younger sibs.

spyral

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Me and Holden are going to get drunk and play video games.

Ok, Holden won't be drunk.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no idea yet. Probably sitting at home with my boyfriend, having a few drinks and watching some movies or playing video games.