Question of the Day - December 11th

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
probably my phone, but what am I supposed to take cute piccies of Mitzi on!?! Lol if I were to get rid of something, it would be my cd player.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to say my Ipod because it's not really necessary to have it. I like my cell phone in case of an emergency while I'm driving.

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I could get along without a hairdryer since all I blowdry are my bangs anyway, we don't have a dishwasher or a cell phone & I could give up the microwave since I rarely use that(even tho theyare good for baked potatos!
)
I think I'd like to give up cable TV because the commercials are so bad I can barely sit thru a show as it is. Commercials & repetition made me give up on radio for the most part & I usually listen to my own CDs, so cable would have to be my choice...Imagine the money we could save! I'd have to keep my internet, though!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm.....tough question. I like the idea of cd player or dvd player-well actually we dont have a dvd player, my daughter has it...lol...so Im gonna say cd player

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I would be happy to get rid of my alarm clock!
I hate hearing that annoying thing every morning!
I've lost count of how many i've broken by flinging them across the room and cursing at them
I am NOT a morning person
I have to set 3 different ones and place them in different parts of the room to wake up

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to say either my alarm clock or every phone in our house. I hate hearing them either ringing or vibrating all the time and the alarm clock, well that's just a given, so I think I'd live without either one.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I would be happy to get rid of my alarm clock!
Heck, lets just get rid of ALL clocks!!! I would really like that! There would be so much less time stress!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Bread Machine. All it really did was spoil me on homemade bread, but I didn't like the way it formed loaves. So, I bought this really nice monster mixer with dough hooks and make it myself.

The Bread Machine just sits there, staring hatefully.....