Question of the day - August 3rd

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, but when we buy most of our own groceries, I LOVE saving as much as possible and probably will clip some coupons

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We dont clip coupons either. Jim and I both do grocery shopping depending on who is closer to what store we need from.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I DO... Me and my DH also use a lot of coupons when going out to eat or go where there are specials. We almost have a place we can go any day of the week that way! Just looking for a good Friday place!!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use coupons all the time! I love to save money. If its a coupon for a certain brand I don't normally use, I will only get it if its a super good deal. For instance, my grocery stores double coupons (up to $.55) so if something is on sale already, I can use my coupons and get it really cheap. I also sign up for free samples, which usually come with coupons and you get the chance to try it out first.
I am the person who camps out in front of Wal Mart for day-after-Thanksgiving shopping--a little discomfort is worth big savings! Last year I bought my SO a 52" HDTV, RCA, last year for $474--normally over $800. The store only had 3 or 4 so I'm thankful I was first in line.
Coupons rock!!