Question of the Day - August 2nd

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would probably get grocery store certificates -- just imagine not having to pay for $5K worth of groceries. Imagine how long that would last.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wouldn't it be great to spend it at Pottery Barn or William-Sonoma!!!

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It would have to be either a decent but reasonably priced furniture store....(the cats would probably tear up the sofa & this place isn't the greatest, so those are 2 negatives for that idea)
Or...
Pearl's Art Supply-the nice one in Ft Lauderdale. Oh, man I love that place! I would get some of everything!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably BigW (like Kmart except they have funky clothes for bigger chicks, not potato sacks)

Then i can get furniture, candles, clothes, chocolate, decorations for the house, cat food and everything in between!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Well since I'm getting married I would choose David's Bridal/After Hours....the tuxes, bridesmaids and my dress!
Since THE dress is about 1/5 of that
I think i'd eithor spend it on wedding stuff or at Super Target

Ohhhh but how fun would it be to spend it at Garden Ridge though!!!!!

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh home depot! I could use a new router and miter saw

... and a table saw
... maybe a wet saw
... some really nice wood so I can finally build that built-in shelving system I've been dreaming about
... oh and then lumber and drywall to frame out the tv niche that is just pointless... then break through the other wall and expand the closet in the 3rd bedroom
... and tile, need kitchen tile
... and then I can rip out that pointless bathtub in the master bath and install a new HUGE shower... one thats real people sized!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no clue as I would want to divide the money up between more then one store. There is no store where I feel I could buy enough stuff for $5,000...nice thought tho

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My DH would choose Best Buy and I know it would be for a bit screen high def TV.. Me.. I don't know.. It'd have to be somewhere I could get a little of everything, clothes, shoes, stuff for kitty, ect.