Question of the Day - August 17th

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been on a hot summer fresh fruit kick...
grapes, strawberries, plums, blueberries, watermellon....
I love fresh summer fruit and zucchinis.

I always crave good Mexican food.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Is there any type of food you have had a craving for lately? (like Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Polish, Thai, etc.) ?
YES!.... Baby Spinich.

I've had in insatiable appetite for Baby Spinich for the past several months and go through several BAGS of it per week infact I eat a BAG of it in a day. (I don't eat breakfast) I eat a Baby Spinich Salad for Lunch & I'll eat cooked spinich for dinner (with a small amount of whatever meat on the side that everyone else if having, but I make my spinich my main part of my meal I sometimes sprinkle a wee bit o' motz on top of the cooked spinich because my husband makes me to add something to it, but really I like it plain) & that's ALL I'll eat! I want nothing else! It's almost like a DRUG!

My husband thinks I'm NUTS... but if we're out I call him in a panic... that he HAS to pick up more BAGS of it on his way home from work!

YES... my name is Louri & I'm addicted to Baby Spinich.

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mmm. they all sound good! Now I'm craving everything! Although, the Burrito place by my job makes this amazing Buffalo chicken burrito.... Oh man, I want it so bad now!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I could eat Italian everyday
I'm always in the mood for good Italian food!!!!!!!
(hey have you read "Everyday Italian" Helen?? That book has some yummy recipes!!!!)

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a craving for pizza yesterday so we went out for lunch for a pizza buffet!!
Now that I have tomatoes ripe its time for lots of BLT's!!
I haven't had Indian food for soo long. My friend who used to go to the local Indian lunch buffet has moved away-BUT she does come back on Tuesdays sometimes (hmmmmm)...

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had a very specific craving for a couple of weeks now, but haven't had a chance to get to the resturant. There is a resturant that has very cheesy enchiladas.

hermione2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmm. I usually want Chinese b/c I don't get that often (but when I get to college that'll change, lol). Mexican and Italian are always good too...yay lasagna!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been craving Mexican for like FOREVER! Our only good Mexican restaurant has been closed for remodeling for like 2 years now! It looks great from the outside!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been craving sweets.. most specifically oreo cookies without the middle.. I just want the cookie part!

I haven't been craving up until I read this post pierogies!!!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maryland Crabs....it's a family tradition for us to go to Captain Pells every summer. We order 3 large dozen....lots of work, but sooooooooo tasty with butter.

Other than that I agree with the sushi lovers. Went out just this week with my brothers.

Katie

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want some chinese food and homemade brownies! also, some toffifay.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm always craving Italian. Especially the awesome calzones at Italian Bistro II here!