Question of the Day - August 15th

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a collectible cartoon glass collection.

Like those from "back in the day" That were sold that Pizza Hut & Burger King & Such

ET Glasses, Smurphs, Care Bears, Peanuts, Flintstone Kids, Muppets etc. I have SO many. I have a few more that I have to add... like the Ziggy ones that were released the year I was born in 1978. I Used to have them on Display... However once my children were born... I put them all away. Once we get our house I'll get a hutch and display them again

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect watering cans -now I want just certain sizes though.
I have some cat stuff but I'm pretty picky-not to cutesy or dorky looking stuff.
I collect plants-have about 200 varieties of hostas and also liking ornamental grasses too.
I collect (or rather buy) Stephen King books-I have all except the 1st two and I don't want reprints but originals.
Oh and headbands!! I've got lots and lots of them.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of animal stuff... especially bears, penguins and elephants (stuffed animals or otherwise). Also, crystals.. I LOVE crystals, especially quartz.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect little painted wooden bobble-head turtles
I LOVE them!!!!! (this is an old picture- before i knew bettas should be kept in larger tanks! please note all bettas are in bigger tanks now!
)

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I collect (or rather buy) Stephen King books-I have all except the 1st two and I don't want reprints but originals.
I would love to see that collection! Do you have any autographed? I'm a HUGE Stephen King fan.

I don't collect anything I can think of... maybe shoes & purses but I don't keep them to keep them... I keep them because I use them. Hmm... nope... nothing.

megagene

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My main three:

1) G1 Transformers from the 80's (I've been a huge Transformers nut since I was a little kid);
2) video games (I don't even end up playing half of them...I just keep buying them for all my different systems);
3) snowglobes - My goal is to have a snowglobe from as many countries and major cities as is humanly possible by the time I'm old. Weird eh? What guy collects snow globes?

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by megagene

My main three:

1) G1 Transformers from the 80's (I've been a huge Transformers nut since I was a little kid);
2) video games (I don't even end up playing half of them...I just keep buying them for all my different systems);
I think you need to meet my DH. Sounds like you guys were separated at birth

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect lots of stuff.
calendars, anything that is anything animal especially dog, cats, and horse stuff. stuffed animals especially dogs, cats, and teddy bears.

xman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Comic books, but I'm really picky these days and don't buy much.
I've also got a small collection of straight razors which I do use daily.

X

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to collect crystal figurines and (once upon a time) stuff on The Calling. There really isn't anything that I collect at the moment though.

Katie

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect Disney pins, Disney snowglobes, bobble head dolls (sports and Disney), and shot glasses.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used to collect retro toys.

I sold them off on ebay about a year ago.

Things like Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, etc...

I still have some stuff, but I had about 300PVC smurfs and sold them all...some were rare.