Question of the Day - Aug 22nd - Friday

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep, I play, but only at home. My favourites are Umbrella Trick, Obversity, Solitaire Slingo, Bookworm, Easter Egg, Blocks 2, Addiction Solitaire (but it cheats), Battleship..there may be another couple, but mostly that's it.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I tried Bookworm a couple times. I like it but get too busy doing other things like watching You Tube. I need to figure out how to do both at the same time.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I love the games and generally play for a few minutes at least most days...My favorite is MAKOS and I also like bookworm although I cann't quite figure out how the high scores can get so high..Guess I am just not quick enough

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the arcade. I love to play in tournaments. My favorite games are Bubble Shooter, Pinboliada, and my new favorite is Bookworm. Thanks to Katie and her secrets, I've gotten much higher scores than what I used to get.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Ahhh it's a love hate relationship, huh Katie.
exactly!!! I just can't stay away though

Originally Posted by yam102284

I love the arcade. I love to play in tournaments. My favorite games are Bubble Shooter, Pinboliada, and my new favorite is Bookworm. Thanks to Katie and her secrets, I've gotten much higher scores than what I used to get.
I've been playing the darn thing all day and I can't get my score up there!!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You mean that there are other games on TCS other than the ones I am always playing in the Cat Lounge?

Katiemae, are you sure, because I know that you play the name the next tune game in the lounge.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

You mean that there are other games on TCS other than the ones I am always playing in the Cat Lounge?

Katiemae, are you sure, because I know that you play the name the next tune game in the lounge.
I'm a game playing fool!!