Question of the Day - Aug 21st - Friday

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I shave my legs 2-3x a week / I shave my armpits every other day though.

I use shick quattro for women (razor) and Aveeno Positively Smooth shave gel. (It's great if you have sensitive skin like me! Soap and water just doesn't cut it!!)

If I need to shave quickly, I like the Shick Intuition Plus. It has the shaving cream built in, so you can shave really fast if you need to!

I can't use Nair or Veet....all that stuff breaks me out horribly!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I shave my legs when DH REALLY starts complaining, and not before!
I absolutely HATE shaving my legs for a few reasons. First, our shower is one of those tiny stalls and the contortions my body has to go into to get each leg without knocking myself out are not possible. Also, because I'm not real talented with a razor and usually end up looking like I tried to sacrifice myself to the gods. My main problem is I try to get it done too fast and slice myself good, at least once.

I tell DH in the winter though that if he can grow hair on his face to keep him warm, I can grow hair on my legs...same thing, right?

I "think" I use a Venus razor...I'm not sure, but I know it's pink and that I need new blades for it.

I tried an epillady.....once. OUCH!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh kilts are definitely sexy!!!

Anyways...
yea I used to get my legs waxed at a spa but I gave up on that and then started using an epilator. It becomes a pain the butt eventually though...
I started using a razor after giving up on the epilator..And I have very dark hair and a lot of it ..I guess that's common for a southern european like me but it's a curse...
I have to shave every 2 days!!! It's horrible...
I only have dark hair on my lower legs, my thighs scarcely have any hair at all !!