Question of the Day - April 2nd!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is a certain amount of routine in my life -- as is the case I guess with anyone going to a job every day -- and to some extent I need that structure or I won't accomplish anything. But routine is not my natural MO -- I prefer to be more spontaneous.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty routine. However, I do not mind minor changes in my schedule (as long as its in a positive way) once in awhile.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the time I prefer routine, but sometimes I need to break the routine b/c I get too bored with it and get antsy!

~KK~

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like routine at work, I want to go to work and do the same thing every day. They company I just left had new rules every day and if you did not abide by them you coud lose quality score, get verbally reprimanded, or fired at the whim of your team leader. I had several during the time. and thankfully they were all good ones.
I do forget I am a long way form 25 and go act like a drunken heather, but not nearly as often, or nearly as much!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Routine..Routine..Routine
Drives me nuts mom's home. She is an AM person & I am a PM person. She likes to nap when I am ready to clean.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hrmn... I'm a little bit unpredictable on that front. Actually, I'm fairly unpredictable on most fronts - I do tend to prefer a routine during the working week, but when the weekend comes - I'll shake up the day to do whatever takes my fancy. And that could be absolutely anything!