Question of the day April 12th

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Artichokes?? Brussel sprouts? Cucumber?? Parsnips? Peas? So many that I like but mostly eat peas, sprouts and cucumbers. Heck, I even love oddities like fiddle heads. I suppose, if pressed would say beet tops because I could eat those every day.

Shoulda asked what we don't like cause that is easier - carrots, cauliflower and salsify.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Parsnips!

Parboiled and browned off in the roasting tin with the meat. Mmmnnn.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love baby carrots and grape tomatos! And cucumbers with ranch. I usually like celery with peanut butter, cream cheese, or pimento spread too. Water chestnuts are good too and I love corn on the cob. And baby artichokes. I like a lot of veggies surprisingly.
Oops.. I thought this was a new thread and I already replied to it and it's old haha.

Last edited:

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good question so it's okay to answer this old thread. 

I like lettuce and celery, fresh and uncooked. For cooked veggies I love water spinach or kangkong.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is a toss up between collards and sweet potatoes. By the way, what are morals that several posted about earlier.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It is a toss up between collards and sweet potatoes. By the way, what are morals that several posted about earlier.
Morels are a mushroom. I dearly love mushrooms, but have never had a morel.Love sweet potatoes, white potatoes (twice-baked, please), corn on the cob, artichokes, peas, tomatoes.....I just love vegetables!

http://thegreatmorel.com/