Question of the day: 6-16-07

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can choose between an banana split, ice cream cone or a sundae- you can have every single flavor imaginable and endless toppings. Whats your order going to be?

Happy Saturday!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

You can choose between an banana split, ice cream cone or a sundae- you can have every single flavor imaginable and endless toppings. Whats your order going to be?

Happy Saturday!!
Happy Saturday to you too!!

Umm-if I could have anything, I would have a simple hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and peanuts!!

Sorry, Im not very imaginative!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Happy Saturday!!
cherries, chocolate,carmel,peanuts,chocolate covered raisins,bananas,strawberries...................and it would be a banana split.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't like bananas so that one's out, but the others , well an ice cream cone, chocolate of course, with sprinkles, in a waffle cone would be heavenly. Sundaes are ok too with Chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, carmel, cashews, cherries, sprinkles, and lots of other toppings too!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have gone so crazy with banana splits before to where I made myself sick putting everything imaginable like hot fudge sauce, m&m's and other candies like gummi bears and sprinkles other toppings and stuff.

but I think I would have a banana split with the hard magic shell stuff it is so good! and a marachino (sp?) cherry on the top and maybe a few sprinkles.

if I had a hot fudge sundae, it would probably be just nuts.
and maybe a little whipped cream.

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Standard banana splits are da bomb lol. I'd have one with vanilla icecream.......hot chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup, chopped peanuts, sprinkles...whipped cream and lots of cherries

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooooo, I can't have a blizzard for DQ?

IF I can, I would have an M&M blizzard with chocolate ice cream....

If I can't, I would have an ice cream cone on a waffle cone, chocolate ice cream, sprinkles, caramel, hot fudge, whipped cream, and m&ms....I know that would be really messy but hey..it sounds good!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For me- Its all about the chooclate
I'd take a sundae... with chooclate ice cream, hot fudge

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sundae - chocolate & strawberry ice cream with hot fudge and carmel whip cream and a cherry or two

lilysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hot Fudge Sundae, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, jimmies, whipped cream and a cherry on top!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh I know!!! That's sooo easy!!!

If i were at Baskin Robbins- it'd be a double scoop of pink bubble gum in a cup
(my absolute favorite!)

If i were at TCBY it'd be 1 scoop of "cheesecake" frozen yogurt and one scoop of "chocolate chocolate" frozen yogurt with tons of gummy bears on top

please note my selections also include 3 "deliscious" lactaid ultra pills