Question of the day: 6-15-07

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I speed all the time. I'm always in such a rush with my job. When I have doggies in the car though I don't speed; I'm very careful.
I'm never the fastest car on the road though!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I usually go at least 5 miles over the speed limit.
But I live in the middle of no where and so we only have the sheriff patrol and they are never around where I am. I have gotten caught a couple times but they just shake their head at me and mation for me to slow it down. LOL

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does going 40 in a 30 count as going to fast? I am always going to fast when I'm going to work because I'm always late now. I just can't seem to get motivated in the mornings and liked being only three minutes from work. Now I'm at least 10 minutes from it and can't seem to leave on time no matter what I do.
I hate to see what happens in the winter.(UGH!)
DH doesn't seem to go very fast in fact, he's usually right around the speed limit which drives me bonkers.(no pun intended) He's gotten a couple of tickets though. I haven't gotten any(knock on wood)

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I drive the speed limit in the city but on the freeway I usually go 5 over. I have had a ticket before but that was back when I drove faster in the city and on the freeway