Question of the Day 4-11-07

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Three, I think. The last one was about 25 years ago, and the other two in a period a few years before that when my general frame of mind was such that I probably shouldn't have been driving at all.
I'm sure I deserved a bunch more then.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never been pulled over thank the Lord!!!!

I did get a ticket once for being too far forward when I parallel parked but that was totally unfair! It was pretty much my first time and it was fall. The leaves were covering the ground pretty much and some cop sat in his car and watched me struggle to park. I was late so I finally jumped out of my car thinking I'm a good equal distance between the car in front and back of me. Well when I get back, I had a little ticket waiting for me. I was literally inches over the line! Which was mostly hidden by leaves!!! Stupid cop watched me struggle, could have offered to help. He just saw an easy ticket coming. I was so upset my mother went and paid the ticket in the end. I bet if the thing hadn't been right near the courthouse and downtown no one would ever have noticed!

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Wow lets see hmm counting on fingers and toes here...think I might have to start calling the kids in here to use theirs lolol....Ive had over 10 tickets, that I know of and remember. I have had over 30 warnings. Im a big traveler and my husband calls me LEAD FOOT lol I do like to get where Im going in RECORD time lolol...who likes to wait I mean the fast lane is called FAST for a REASON lolol~

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ive had 5 3 speeding tickets, 1 running a stop sign which I dont agree with and 1 running a red light which turned red as I went through it but it was my fault still. I pushed it. I havent had a ticket for over three years now though knock on wood.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None so far in my 24+ yrs. of driving..I am knocking on lots of wood right now..I hope this won't "jinx" me...

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never had a speeding ticket. (knock on wood)

I have been pulled over leaving a bar at 2am (I was wasted) I had to do the whole sobriety test (luckily not the breathalizer though) and somehow PASSED! Wheww.. no DWI

I accidently (as if I did it on purpose
) rear ended someone and had to go to "traffic school" to get it off my record.

I've had a ticket for expired tags.. oops