Question of the day 19/6/2011

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Another Da Bird and some meeces. Mollipop kills Da Bird every chance she gets, so we're constantly getting new ones. And they all love their meeces.

tinkermiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

What was the last toy you bought for your kitties?
The last thing I bought for them is a cat tree. It's freaking HUGE! But i also bought them a bunch of new balls and mice.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carboard boxes that I get for free. All the cats love them, the domestics and the bobcats. The domestics play in them and the bobcats play in and shred them into little pieces.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A stuffed bird that "chirps". The kits just love it - especially BlackJack. He'll play with that thing for hours - even at 4 o'clock in the morning when I'm trying to sleep. It wouldn't bother me except for the fact that I'm a light sleeper, and he just has to haul the thing into the bedroom where it makes the most noise.

elayman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Pure Commotion"
- One of the Petco "Electronic Activity Toys" that keeps on whirling a feather around when you can't be there. I love it ! Unfortunately they aren't overly impressed - I'm hoping a mouse attachment will do the trick.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just bought, yesterday, a new replacement for Da Bird. Some of those small grey mouses, I can't find most of them
. And a new interactive squeaky brown mouse