Question of the Day 12/23/15

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning TCS! :wavey:

Here´s one of the last questions for 2015! almost we are in Christmas Eve!:clap:

51.- If you could go back in time and relive the past, what things would you change? :think: :indiff:

I take the opportunity to say "Meowrry" Chritsmas :santa: to you and relatives! :hugs:

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

paiger8

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Totally cliché, but there's a guy in my early college years that I dated that I would like to warn myself about. I was super young and dumb, and I'm sure it helped me spot the losers in later years, but I'd still like to tell myself not to do it. And then knock myself in the head for even thinking about it. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Meowy Christmas, Rigel!  

I would not have gotten married at such a young age. It worked out in the long run, but man, I missed out on a lot of stuff. Getting married and becoming a mom at 16 years of age wasn't easy. Not by a long shot. Don't get me wrong; I dearly love Dear Richard and our son. And I did manage to graduate from college, which is something I wanted to do. But none of it was easy when our son was a baby, nor when he was older.

Kids raising kids....I'm the poster child for that one.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
several things, but I will not go into detail..

We cannot change the past. We can only go on from here. 

While I have regrets, there is something major that I would never change. If I had different choices when I was younger, I would have never had the opportunity for what I consider my 'greatest' gift...

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
The real question is: what DON't I regret!!! I have made so many stupid decisions over the years! Mostly I wish I had understood where my ex husband was coming from. I do wish I had learned how to look at both sides of the question. Although I still disagree with him, I think I could have been more respectful. And this would have made a real difference. Our daughters would have benefiited and that's all that counts.

kitty kisser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A lot of things, having children at an early age for one thing. Ever enrolling in beauty school now I have debt and no degree! Too many things to list....but I don't regret my cats!

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking back, there are many things I wish I would have done differently - or even not at all. But if that happened, I wouldn't be who I am today.

Everything (the good and the bad and everything in between) formed the final product, and I like me. However, there are nights that I lay in bed just before falling asleep and my brain goes into overload wondering who I would be and how my life would have turned out if I had done things differently. 

If I have to choose one thing I would change, it would be my interaction, communication, relationship and understanding of my parents. They are both gone and I often wonder... What if?

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Every "regret" comes with a story and a lesson to be learned. I like to think I've learned a lot over the years. I'm finally at a point where I'm comfortable with who I am and my life situation. So, I probably wouldn't change anything. I'm a culmination of all the things I've done and decisions I've made - good and bad.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I regret not telling my dad when a teacher in junior school said ivcouldn't be the sister of my sister when she's so clever and I'm so stupid. Life would have been so different.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
as others have said, i'm the person i am today because of everything in my earlier life. i'm very comfortable with and like the person i have become. so i wouldn't change a thing in my own past.

however, i would like to go back and change one thing in particular -- that President John F. Kennedy as assassinated. i'd change that.