Question of the day 10/21/15

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning TCS!:wavey:

The question of today is:

43. What experiences have marked him for life? How do you face? How you marked your life? :)

Have a nice middle of the week!:wavey:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, there has been a lot of them! But probably first that came to mind was all my major surgeries throughout my childhood/early teens (I was born with severe congenital kidney disease, and still lingers!)

Long story short, while they were often hard, in a way I appreciate having had the experience in the long run - made me see and value life at a very young age (And I never went through that whole "young people think they are immortal" phase), see the world differently, mature very quickly, understand/think things differently, and so forth.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i believe that all my experiences, throughout my life thus far, have made me the person i am right now and that as i continue to move on through life each new experience will further shape me.

i've had both good and bad experiences in my life so far. i try to learn from things as they happen, take something away from the experiences. i do believe that i learn much more easily and quickly from the bad experiences.

i'm very comfortable with who i am these days. i'm far from perfect; i make my best efforts to be a good and caring person as well as to do the 'next right thing', but i'm also much less tolerant of others causing problems that effect me/my life.