Question of the day 07/01/15

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning TCS! :sun:

Sorry for the belate question to put here... rushes of the morning... :sweat:

Ok, here´s the question of today... ( Prettie Romantic):rbheart:

27.- How was your Relationship ? (of course with your couple, partner, etc ) :lovegrin:

enjoy your week my friends! :wavey:

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My BF and I have a great relationship. I have known him for about 8 years and we have been best friends for the past 5 or 6 years. We have been there for each other through some rough times in our lives. We just recently decided to see if we could be "more" than just friends and so far it has worked really well.

We have been living together for 6 months today. Although we do have our share of problems, we are working through them one day at a time. There hasn't been anything so far that makes us want to go different directions. My DD has had some issues with him but hers is mainly jealousy because it has been just me and her for the past several years. She is 15 now and is always doing things with her friends so I have told her she will just have to accept it. He is really good to us and we are happy. She is slowly coming around.

Neither one of us want to get married so that works well for each of us. We have many of the same interests and have so much fun together. So I guess the BF could be for boyfriend or best friend because we ARE both.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my relationship is with my snick and jasper (cats). we all look after one another. jaspurr and i look after snick very carefully, as she's a senior with medical issues. snick and i look after jaspurr -- snick shows/teaches him things and lets him know she's in charge. and snick and jaspurr look after me -- giving me the love and snugglins i need and enjoy, and they're both particularly attentive and caring when i'm ill occasionally. we all enjoy quiet, and celebrate all of our birthdays and holidays together.

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
My relationship with my husband of 27 years was awful but as soon as we got divorced, we became very good friends. We even considered getting remarried but our kids talked us out of it! We're still friends years later - even took me to the hospital when I was sick and helped me move last year.