QUESTION OF HE DAY, SATURDAY, the 29th of January, 2022

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Hello and Happy last Saturday of January!

I've been thinking about food lately (when am I not). Here in NE Ohio, my county has a high number of COVID-19 cases
and people are not going out as much but for the sake of this question, I am going out for dinner or lunch today.

I would go to Hyde Park Steakhouse and have the lobster bisque, salad, filet mignon wrapped in bacon with Blue Cheese.
their amazing potatoes; cheesy scalloped and oh, so good. Vanilla ice cream with berries for dessert. If I was doing lunch,
I would go to one of the drive-in burger joints where you sit in your car. Skyway has the best onion rings.

What about you?

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I would go to Vinnie's and get their vegetarian special pizza, add jalapeños. Maybe a piece of cherry cheesecake for dessert.

Lunch would be at Nick's for a cheeseburger with onion rings. If I were feeling adventurous, I might get a chocolate milkshake. They make them with real ice cream!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We've been wanting to hit this brewery/restaurant that has the best home cooked fries and burgers. My sister gave us a gift card to the place back in 2020 and we have yet to use it.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would go to a local family-owned steakhouse and get their double-thick boneless pork chops with a mesquite dry rub, a cup of French onion soup, and baked potato. After that, there would be no room for dessert.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Right now I'd love to go to one of my favorite places in the city for their Teriyaki Quinoa Bowl with homemade Squash Pie for dessert. :yummy:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to go to one of my favorite hole in the wall restaurants for Steak Tips or Ribs with thick cut fries, salad with Creamy Italian dressing.

Or Their Chicken Parmesan with Penne..... and salad with Creamy Italian dressing.

Dessert: either Death by Chocolate cake or a couple of large scoops of vanilla ice cream with hot fudge... nothing else on the ice cream...

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If money were no object, for dinner I would go to Firehouse Grill and get their bacon wrapped Filet (butterflied) and baked potato with just butter. Lunch would probably be Wendys, burger and baked potato or fries. I miss eating out!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m so hungry right now so this a dangerous question! :lol: I don’t cook much beef at home (although I did make chili yesterday) and right now I could really really go for a good steak with sautéed mushrooms and onions! But I also could really go for seafood. We got a cajun seafood boil place last year. They have amazing crab fries as an appetizer. I think i would chose a shrimp and scallop main course. I don’t know if they have a surf n turf option.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to say that I don't know because I don't even have a favorite restaurant, but then I remembered that there is a pizza restaurant I like that is near Lake Minnetonka that I haven't gone to in a long time. They have this pasta that I call "The Weird Pasta" because it has sweet elements with savory and spicy and I really like it.