Hi everyone :wave3:

What is the temperature today where you are ? :sunshine: :storm:

It's 15 degrees here in England. It's also wet and cloudy :(

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It is always a chilly 71 in my office. But it is currently a sunny 84 with 37% humidity outside.

I am so glad the humidity is finally going down. I don't remember it being this humid when I was a kid but we've had two heat waves (over 100) with high humidity (75%+) in the past year. Of course, both times my parents decided to take off to Oregon for a month leaving me to bake alone.

All measurements in Fahrenheit.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
It's been strange here all week. Usually this time of year is our "Indian summer", warm temps and sunshine. But it's been overcast, windy, seeming to threaten rain but we've had none. Today it's 71ºF, 70% humidity, and overcast.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a hot, dry, horrible July, then came August with it's record coolness and abundant rain. Right now, in the beginning of September,we usually are near 100 degrees, because I remember often closing school early because it was too hot. But this year it is beautiful, highs in the high 70's and middle 80's a few near 90. But our lows have been in the 40' and 50's so it is taking longer to get hot. We haven't had any rain for weeks, but that is not unusual for this time of the year. NW Nebraska got down to 29 degrees a few nights ago, early! Last year we didn't have a frost until almost November. I hear the cicadas buzzing outside, always a sign of summer!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
High of 76 today. Very nice! Humidity is 46!! A great day to be outside.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
28°C/83°F. Nice and sunny, but a little smoky from the forest fires up north.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Suddenly it's very smoky in town. I haven't seen smoke this bad since I was near a forest fire in BC!

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
66/F today and 52/F tonight - even though it's been cooler than usual for this time of year I'm reveling in it.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick said it was 44 degrees when he and The Beast were out this morning. Right now, we're at 48 with a high forecast of 66 with partly cloudy skies.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
84 degrees with 93% humidity. Feels like 94. :sweat:
Are you sure it's not windy and rainy, followed by a hurricane? Do be careful and don't be too stubborn to get out if you need to. Don't wait until you can't. They're still rescuing people in Texas who didn't leave when they should have. Unfortunately, they're finding a few who waited much too late.