Question for Women

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I just had to come and look to see what Ryan put
I've read that you can't really get rid of stretch marks. I only mentioned part two of the alternative treatment.

1. Mend your self-esteem so the marks don't bother you.
2. To avoid triggering the old feelings, find someone who loves you enough to accept you the way you are.

I was once in love with someone whose stretch marks really bothered her. She responded well to part two of the treatment,
but part one was too difficult for her.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I've read that you can't really get rid of stretch marks. I only mentioned part two of the alternative treatment.

1. Mend your self-esteem so the marks don't bother you.
2. To avoid triggering the old feelings, find someone who loves you enough to accept you the way you are.

I was once in love with someone whose stretch marks really bothered her. She responded well to part two of the treatment,
but part one was too difficult for her.
Ryan you are a perfect gentleman!
Luckily Gil loves me for who i am as well, but how many men would be like that and would rather have the " perfect 10 ". Whoever settles down with you she better be just as understanding or she'll have us to deal with!!.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emu lotions work great. I got a few little marks on me, from where i gained to much muscle (i know weird huh?) and i started making my own Emu lotion worked like a charm :0)

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emu lotions work great. I got a few little marks on me, from where i gained to much muscle (i know weird huh?) and i started making my own Emu lotion worked like a charm :0)

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

So do you just go out and get an Emu and squeeze it whenever you need some lotion?
LMAO...no..i get all the proper ingridents..from the Emu Squeezers and put them together with fragrance and than bottle it..

someone else squeezes the Emu

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

That's good!
So what does squeezed Emu smell like?
LOL i dont know..when i get the ingrident it doesnt smell. I add fragrance. and I make it smell yummy...one i just made this morning is warm vanilla sugar