Question for the US ladies.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright I didn't read all the replies yet because its late and I must go to bed, but I will tell you, Im a size 12, and I consider myself as more to love! Im not fat in anyway, and in fact Im a very pretty girl! My curves are what makes me beautiful, I am me, will not sculpt myself to anyone elses liking! I have been a size 0 before, I was anorexic and I looked terrible. Hon, You are no where no chubby or fat and need to learn that you're beautiful being just you! Dont conform for nobody, if you are happy with yourself than screw what other people think! In the US we have something called VANITY sizing, which is dumb. So our sizing varies greatly, if I go to a name brand store I can fit into an 6 or 8, I go into a store without vanity sizing and Im a 12!

Marlyn Monroe was a size 10, no one ever called her fat and she was fabulous!

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to add that in the US clothing sizes vary a lot. There are different categories of clothing which have different sizes, for example "Juniors" clothing is different than others (someone recently told me that an 11 in Juniors would be a 9 in 'regular' sizes!) Different manufacturers have different sizes. You could easily wear one size in one brand and wear 2-4 sizes larger or smaller in another brand! There is really no consistency.