Question for the guys

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not male either, but what Rigel said rang a bell with me. My initial response to many emotional situations is to instantly fling myself into devising whatever solution is needed -- I think hard and fast and try to make the right thing happen, and although the emotion is certainly there, it doesn't get expressed through tears.

But later, when the crisis is under control and I have a moment of privacy... then I have to sob it out of my system. Maybe men just skip that part.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it means the shock and horror of his enslavement has set in. he is to numb to feel anything.

the male has accepted his fate

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My SO is extremely masculine, and I have seen him cry on many occasions that were very emotional.
His best friend got married recently, and even thought he did not cry at the wedding, he was best man, he did when the bride called him and said they had discussed marriage, and Wayne, our friend of 30+ years would not marry again without his permission, since he had begged him not to marry his last 3 wives. He finally found a woman worthy of him, and it was a beautiful wedding. We teased him a little about giving the groom away, but not at the wedding. She is a smart, lovely girl, and has quickly become part of the chosen family.
I think he cried more that I did when we lost Leo to FeLeuk and had to have Fred sent to the Bridge.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never seen Josh cry..I think I have almost seen him cry..but never actually seen it.

Lets hope that comes before the wedding