Question for anyone with a dog and cats,

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My shep/doberman mix Bustah, had two bad habbits, one was rolling in dead or stinky things and then of course eating cat crunchies. He would get into it no matter what. He tried to act all innocent, sneaking up like he wasn't doing any thing, but the litter dropping out of his nose was a dead give a way
My boxer Draxton, had every other bad habbit there was but surprisingly didn't bother with the cat crunchies, and was to prissy to roll in some thing smelly like Bustah did.

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL, I call the litter, kitty crunchies, the treat no dog can resist.

I keep our litterboxes in a separate room, with a kitty door going into it. The cats have their own retreat with litter, food, water, toys, and many cat trees. It is kitty paradise.
There is suppose to be some type of product that can be sprinkled on the kitty poo to make it less appealing.
As if it wasn't disgusting to begin with.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

LOL, I call the litter, kitty crunchies, the treat no dog can resist.

I keep our litterboxes in a separate room, with a kitty door going into it. The cats have their own retreat with litter, food, water, toys, and many cat trees. It is kitty paradise.
There is suppose to be some type of product that can be sprinkled on the kitty poo to make it less appealing.
As if it wasn't disgusting to begin with.
LOL I bet the stuff dont work