Question for all the women out there

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kara_leigh, you sound like me! I only get mine every 40-50 days, and when I do the first day is excruciating, bad enough that if I eat I throw up. I bleed incredibly heavily (I use the highest absorbancy tampons I can find, and still have to change it every 1.5-2 hours. Scary.) I get white as a sheet, dizzy, and easily pass out. Not fun at all.

I have a system that normally works decently. I take a bath as HOT as I can stand it, until I'm sleepy. Normally, this lessens the cramps. Then, I lay in bed, on my tummy and pass out. Usually by the time I wake up, I'm good to go. Mine seem to be stress related, or at least go away if I can relax- that is just REALLY hard to do when you hurt that bad. I also like when my guy rubs on my lower back, or pushes lightly on my stomach. He is also a complete sweet heart and does for me! I have found that the only pain meds that ever really help me are loratabs and the like as well. I can take all the pamprin/tylenol/motrin/etc I want, and I will still be hurting, bad.

Good luck with yours, I hope they last as short as possible!